Thursday, September 28, 2006

My First Payment From PayPerPost

I started to take the paid-to-blog opportunities provided by PayPerPost last month. Yesterday, I received my first payment via Paypal from PPP for an entry I wrote a month ago. Yes! Actually, at the beginning, I was a little skeptical about PPP. My feeling is much more positive now, however, as I believe it is real and they mean what they said. Though there are dozens of opportunities every day on PPP, I only took those suitable the overall content of my blog. True, you won't get rich by writing a short story, but you can definitely use a couple of more bucks.

If you haven't started yet, go to PayPerPost.com and take a look at their open opportunities. Besides, don't forget to visit their blog, where you can find your fellow bloggers' experience with PPP and see what they have to say about PPP.


Digg this!   |   Add to deli.cio.us   |   Yahoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home