Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I'm Moving

my blog to its own domain, The Sun's Financial Diary, hosted by BlueHost.com. I just set up the website yesterday and there are a lot of stuff to do and learn before it has the functions and features I want. I am relative new to web development, though I know HTML. So, I guess it will be a while to shape it me.

Registering a domain is easy, but I didn't figure out how to move my blog here to the new domain yet. I am not sure if Blogger provides any kind of service that allows me to transfer the entire contents over to the new domain. It would a tough job if I have to do transfer manully.

Anyway, I am excited about this move and look forward to the challenges ahead.

Categories: ,

Technorati tags:, ,


Digg this!   |   Add to deli.cio.us   |   Yahoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home