Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Vimo Makes Shopping For Healthcare And Health Insurance Easy


As we entered the last quarter of 2006, many of us will soon face the deadline of renewing the healthcare plan. I am not sure about you, but every year at this time, I had to spend days to go through all the paperwork to find the right plan and right doctor for my entire family, as my employer kept changing healthcare provider almost every year. This years, however, things could be a little easier, not because I get a straightforward plan, but a website Vimo that makes healthcare buying a simple and pleasant experience. At Vimo, I can compare a wide range of health care plans, get fees and ratings for different Health Savings Account providers, search for doctors and dentists in my area, and, best of all, see what other people said about a doctor before making my selection.

If you ever feel confused by your healthcare and health insurance choices, be sure to check out Vimo.com for a second opinion.

Labels:


Digg this!   |   Add to deli.cio.us   |   Yahoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home