Tuesday, October 03, 2006

They Got Coupons!

I am a hardcore couponer and love to search through weekend newspapers for coupons that I can use at my local grocery stores. Since I will do the shopping anyway, why not use coupons to keep a couple of more bucks in my pocket? A little bit here and there, the savings add up!

When it comes to online shopping, the idea of e-coupon works even better: no cutting and easy searching. I shopped a lot at Amazon.com and Buy.com, but I never went directly to their sites, the same as I never went to the grocery stores without going through the newspapers first. Instead, I will check places like Coupon Chief for coupons of the online merchants. Best of all, there are also great deals on Coupon Chief that make online shopping even more rewarding. Try Coupon Chief and see how much you can save.

Labels:


Digg this!   |   Add to deli.cio.us   |   Yahoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home