Friday, September 01, 2006

Yes! Finally Qualified

I am not really excited by the $2 payout from Brand Institute. After being asked all the diseases four times and failed each time, I am very curious to know how Brand Institute screens their survey candidates. So when I was brought the same screen again today, I decided to be sick, very, very sick.

Have I been diagnosed with Allergies, Asthma/COPD/Breathing Difficulties, Eye Problems/Vision Problems, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Migraine headaches, Multiple Sclerosis (MS), Obesity, Type II Diabetes, or Urinary Tract Infections? You bet! Have them all!

And guess what? I passed! Actually, I probably should have noticed what kind of people they really want earlier. If you go to their website, the front page shows you two choices, either consumer brand, or health care brand. After you make a selection, a sign up page will appear. I forgot which one I chose when I signed up, so I can’t tell if the sign up pages of these two groups are different or once signed up, the screening questions will be different. But from those questions I have been asked so far and today's survey, I guess I probably went to the health care brand. Anyway, it’s weird they even make such distinction.

Next time, I probably will again make all the selections if asked to see if there is any difference.



Categories:

Technorati tags: , ,


Digg this!   |   Add to deli.cio.us   |   Yahoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home