Friday, September 08, 2006

Local Gas Price Watch

When I passed the Mobil station, the one I use to fill up the tank, on the way to take my daughter to the babsitter’s home, I notice the price of a gallon of regular has dropped to $2.66. That’s 13 cents lower from ten days ago. Haven’t seen price at this low for a while. Since we spent more than $300 to fill up our cars last month, any decline is welcome.

As the driving season comes to an end and no major damage on the oil facilities so far this year, the gas price could decline even more. However, one uncertainty is the nuclear issue with Iran and what, if any, the UN Security Council will do next if the standoff continues. If sancation is imposed, we probably see price go up again.

Categories: ,

Technorati tags: ,


Digg this!   |   Add to deli.cio.us   |   Yahoo

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello

This was a very well written blog. I really enjoyed reading it. In fact, If I were you I would go to http://www.autosurfmonster.com and submit this blog so thousands of others can see it for free. well, I look forward to all the updates. Thanks again.

Jessica

Monday, September 11, 2006 1:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home