Monday, August 07, 2006

MSFT Shares Stay With Me, For Now

I received in the mail a notice from Microsoft today regarding their announced share buy back plan. The offered cash price is between $22.50 to $24.75 per share and the offer will expire on August 17, 2006.

Currenly I have 200 Microsoft shares, purchased in November 2004, days before their speical $3 dividend distribution. Since then, the stock was traded betweeen $24 and $28 for more than a year until it took another big hit when the earnings came out short of expections in last April.

I don't plan to surrender my shares in this round of share buy back. Microsoft has pushed back the release of its new operating system to early next year. I will hold on at least to that time to decide what to do with my holdings.


Digg this!   |   Add to deli.cio.us   |   Yahoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home