Saturday, August 12, 2006

HSBC To Improve Their Login Process, Again

I got a notice today from HSBC though bankmail, saying that soon they will improve the login process at HSBCdirect, again. Somehow, the message disappeared after I clicked it once. When I tried to go back to my bankmail folder to get some details, the message was there any more and that's why I don't have the exact date when this will happen. From my quick glance, I noticed two main items:

  • Some reset questions;
  • A security key.
Looks like HSBC is following ING and EmigrantDirect in enhancing the online banking security. Before judging whether or not the new security features are necessary, I do hope that the new process won't mean too much troble.


Digg this!   |   Add to deli.cio.us   |   Yahoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home