Friday, July 28, 2006

Buy and Sell

I ordered two items today, a disk enclosure for $15.99 AR and a FireWire card for $5.99 AR. Do I really need them? Probably only the enclosure if I have to keep it. The card is definitely to be put up for sale on Amazon, which I plane to do right when I receive it. I feel that for electronics, a quick sell is the key as they can become obsolete in the matter of months.

So far I only tried to sell those stuff Amazon carries and it’s possible that some may get stuck in my hands since there are many competitive offers from other sellers as well, though I set up my price really low for most of the items I sell, if not the lowest. Listing those on EBay is another option, though I am researching on it.


Digg this!   |   Add to deli.cio.us   |   Yahoo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home